If you are not satisfied with your purchase due to a product defect or malfunctioning, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please contact us via email@example.com for refund inquire.
This section is only applicable to Creality 3D Printers. Under this Limited Warranty, Creality 3D warrants that each Creality 3D product that you purchase will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use during the warranty period.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
(1). The following accessories are not included in the warranty coverage if they are not damaged by transportation: platform sticker; platform forming plate; acrylic cover; card reader and SD card; platform glass; USB cable; filament; rack and tools, etc.
(2). Before delivering the goods, Manufacturer will test the machine, which may scratch the frame. Also, long-distance transportation may induce little scratches. Scratches in the premise of not affecting the normal use, in principle, not within the scope of warranty;
(3). Nozzle assembly (Nozzle, Heating block, Throat pipe, Heat sink, Teflon tube, etc.) warranty period is 3 months, if it is damaged after the warranty period, customer needs to purchase another one.
(4). Motherboard, LCD, Power supply, and Hotbed have 6 months warranty period. If there are quality problems, you can get a free replacement over the warranty period.
(1) It is not possible to provide an effective after-sales service card or a printer serial number;
(2) The whole machine and components exceed the warranty period;
(3) Equipment failure or damage caused by unauthorized modification of the equipment (private modification includes: 1. modify the nozzle assembly; 2. modify the machine structure; 3. use the third-party components; 4. use the third-party firmware procedures or change the original Factory firmware program, etc.);
(4) Equipment failure or damage due to the incorrect installation and use;
(5) Equipment failure or damage caused by the use of the equipment in a working environment not specified by the product;
(6) Equipment failure or damage due to the improper use (beyond workload, etc.) or maintenance (moisture, etc.);
(7) Equipment failure or damage due to the use of other branded components or low-quality consumables.
(8)Accidental or human behaviour lead to product damage, such as input inappropriate voltage/ high temperature/ water immersion/ mechanical damage/ serious oxidation or rust products and so on;
(9)Damage caused by force majeure, such as earthquakes, fires, lightning, and other incidents;
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Creality 3D are covered by a limited warranty, starting from the date of purchase. Replacement parts provided by Creality 3D may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. A replacement part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’s warranty.