This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This sensor shield V2.0 is easy for Arduino fans to plug and play with. For some Arduino starters, it is difficult to add circuits on Arduino, so this sensor expansion board which can connect most sensor shields to Arduino control panel solves the problem easily. It meets the expansion needs of most Arduino. Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP).
· Sensor Shield allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers
· Mega Sensor Shield V2.0 pinout all of the Arduino digital and analog interface
· Support IIC interface
· Support 32 road Servo Motor Drive Shield interface
· Support bluetooth module communication interface
· Support SD card module communication interface
· Support APC220 wireless rf modules communication interface
· Support RB URF ultrasonic sensors interface
· Support LCD serial and parallel interface
· Support Kinds of interface and can be fully compatible with Arduino Mega.